Trust Models

peace at BIX.com peace at BIX.com
Wed May 25 08:58:35 PDT 1994

marcos> Is there a mailing list explicitly talking about the "distributed
> trust' issue? I am very interested in reputational mechanisms. If not
> mailing lists, what papers should I download?

rishab>I don't think there's a mailing list on this. I know that at least Bill Garland
>wants to set up an experimental reputation market. Anyone else know about
>papers or projects?

I have a paper that I am preparing for publication called "Trust
Models" that discusses the difference between PGP & PEM and looks
towards a synthesis of these two models.  Since it is not yet
published, I will only send it to those who agree (1) not to
rebroadcast it, and (2) send me their thoughts on it.

Peace