seeking Pr0duct Cypher

Steven Levy steven at echonyc.com
Wed May 25 06:50:20 PDT 1994

I am working on a story for WIRED about digital money, and notice here that
someone named Pr0duct Cypher is behind the scheme that some people are
experimenting with.  Would Pr0duct Cypher mind contacting me?  Use this
email (steven at echonyc.com) to make the connection.

Also, if anyone else wants to point me to interesting stuff, feel free.
I'm probably on top of the obvious (Chaum, etc), but better to assume that
I'm missing stuff.

Steven Levy

                   Steven Levy
    steven at well.com           steven at echonyc.com
       author, Hackers, Artificial Life, Insanely Great
            contributor, Macworld, Wired
   "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."