Testing compatibility 2.6 v. 2.3a

an99420 at anon.penet.fi an99420 at anon.penet.fi
Tue May 24 13:40:38 PDT 1994

Please could someone change the date of his computer after 1 september 1994
and send a PGP-ed message to me so I can test the compatibily of 2.6
(I also implemented the patch send to this server in 2.3a so I can check that
too...).

My public key:

... If you outlaw Privacy, only the Outlaws will have Privacy!

Eelco Cramer <crame001 at hio.tem.nhl.nl> ------
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help at anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin at anon.penet.fi.