How bout that unbiased Clipper debate?

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Sun May 22 17:05:46 PDT 1994

In re Phil Karn's comment that Stuart Baker was an asshole.  Perhaps
he was just being one for pay? (see below):

   Newsgroups: alt.wired
   From: brian at tired.wired.com (Brian Behlendorf)

   Finally, the article by Baker was almost word-for-word the same pitch
   he had given at CFP and other places he's had the opportunity to
   speak.

   I wonder if his recent resignation from the NSA has anything to do with
   this...

-russ <nelson at crynwr.com>      ftp.msen.com:pub/vendor/crynwr/crynwr.wav
Crynwr Software   | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | ask4 PGP key
11 Grant St.      | +1 315 268 1925 (9201 FAX)    | Quakers do it in the light
Potsdam, NY 13676 | LPF member - ask me about the harm software patents do.