Sternlight "kill" file

Peter Murphy pkm at maths.uq.oz.au
Thu May 19 23:56:35 PDT 1994

I was aware that David Sternlight had a dubious reputation among the
cypherpunks community, but uptil now I was never really sure why. Now
I know. Could anyone please tell me, for my benifit (and possibly for
other newbies' benefit) what other "escapedes" he has pulled in the
past that have been shonky. I would also like to know why he has an
instinctive dislike of PGP. (Much of it may have happened before my time.)

| Peter Murphy. <pkm at maths.uq.oz.au>.  Department of  |
| Mathematics - University of Queensland, Australia.  |
| "What will you do? What will you do? When a hundred |
| thousand Morriseys come rushing over the hill?"     |
|                                       - Mr. Floppy. |