CJR, FOIA and non-US citizens

rishab at dxm.ernet.in rishab at dxm.ernet.in
Sun May 15 06:52:20 PDT 1994

I asked various things about non-US citizens and ITAR violations earlier,
but haven't seen my post on the list. Anyway, those questions have been
answered, more or less, by the discussions on the topic.

A related question: can a non-US citizen file a commodoties jurisdiction
or FOIA request? Directly, through a US attorney, etc?

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                                          rishab at dxm.ernet.in
Voicemail +91 11 3760335; Vox/Fax/Data 6853410
H-34C Saket New Delhi 110017 INDIA

The National Short-Sleeved Shirt Association says:
                                             Support your right to bare arms!