email server problem

CVL staff member Nate Sammons nate at VIS.ColoState.EDU
Sat May 14 11:28:05 PDT 1994

Three people named "Duncan" "Matt" and "Michael" were not able
to get filelists from my server because the script was not
looking for their address like it was supposed to.  This problem has now
been fixed, and if you could try again, I would be thankful.

-nate

| Nate Sammons <nate at VIS.ColoState.Edu> <nate at yuma.ANCS.ColoState.Edu>  |
|      Colorado State University Computer Visualization Laboratory      |
|    Data Visualization/Interrogation, Modeling, Animation, Rendering   |