MAKE.DIGITAL.MONEY.FAST

jpp at markv.com jpp at markv.com
Sat May 14 03:52:12 PDT 1994

  I welcome your use of my anonymous mail pool service, but I suggest
you form you nym's key like this:

  Pr0duct Cypher <pc at alt.security.pgp>

  I do this because there is another remailer still under wraps which
will support this format nicely.  For help with the pool remailer,
send mail to jpp=poolhelp at markv.com.

   --  --Hey, check this out!  You could have an address like--  --

                     jpp=Pr0duct=Cypher at markv.com
                                  or
                        jpp=Blacknet at markv.com

  For the special price of only

                            !!  6 cans  !!

  worth of DigiFrancs (6df or is it 72df?).  (Other curencies will be
concidered.)  Currently only Blacknet, and Pr0duct Cypher have those
very cool address forms.  You could join their illustrious ranks!  And
for 12 cans worth I will offer the address form

                        nym at jpplap.markv.com.

  Your customers count!  So be sure to make their life as easy as
posible.  Buy a jpp= address today!

j'

P.S.  Just to be really clear, I am neither Blacknet, nor Pr0duct Cypher.