Is anyone archiving the list, for those who miss during the interruption?

bill.stewart@pleasantonca.ncr.com +1-510-484-6204 wcs at anchor.ho.att.com
Sat May 14 01:02:35 PDT 1994

Well, I got bumped off the list like everyone else, and I assume there
will be some useful discussion going on between now and when the mail gods
reinstate me, on topics like PGP 2.5 and how the list was hosed.
Is anybody saving these somewhere that I could ftp or otherwise retrieve?

		Thanks;  Bill Stewart wcslists at anchor.att.com
# Bill Stewart  AT&T Global Information Solutions, aka NCR Corp
# 6870 Koll Center Parkway, Pleasanton CA, 94566 Phone 1-510-484-6204 fax-6399
# email bill.stewart at pleasantonca.ncr.com billstewart at attmail.com
# ViaCrypt PGP Key IDs 384/C2AFCD 1024/9D6465