email file server, remailer interface, WIRED

CVL staff member Nate Sammons nate at VIS.ColoState.EDU
Fri May 13 11:20:59 PDT 1994

I would like to announce the completion of my email based fileserver,
which takes commands in the same way the remailers do:

The main commands are:

::      Sends an info file about the server, with command explanations,
help    and other goodies.

::             Of all the strange things, it sends the requested filename
send filename

::     Sends a list of all available files and their descriptions
list

I am running one at nate at vis.colostate.edu  try it out.

I also have a more refined remailer interface package which lets people
send mail through the remailer network with a nice WWW forms interface.
The scripts are available from my fileserver, send for a list to get
the software.

A **NON FUNCTIONAL** demo of the interface can be seen at
http://monet.vis.colostate.edu/~nate/mailer.html
That document also has a link about getting the software, etc.

The interesting thing is that this interface will be featured in the
netsurf section of the August issue of WIRED magazine!

-nate

| Nate Sammons <nate at VIS.ColoState.Edu> <nate at yuma.ANCS.ColoState.Edu>  |
|      Colorado State University Computer Visualization Laboratory      |
|    Data Visualization/Interrogation, Modeling, Animation, Rendering   |