Delayed messages!

Russell Whitaker whitaker at dpair.csd.sgi.com
Fri May 13 06:26:39 PDT 1994

On May 13,  5:38am, Russell Whitaker wrote:
> Subject: Delayed messages!
> I have, after 9 days, finally received from the cypherpunks list a message I
> sent for distribution.

To cut short the obvious replies, I'd already checked all the pending sendmail
queues at SGI.  This, and the fact that delayed-delivery notification is on
here, made me suspect and the problem was not local.

> This message is being sent 0540 PST 13 May 94.

... and received a couple of minutes later (my header's timestamps are
different; local clock variations).