*Here they come

Peter Murphy pkm at maths.uq.oz.au
Thu May 12 21:41:26 PDT 1994

Like Lefty, I found the bit about "DEATH TO STATISTS" a bit hard to
work out. For one thing, what do you define as "statist"? Does it
include minarchists in this definition. I also thought that statism and
PC were not synomynous. (Take Patrick Buchanan....)

| Peter Murphy. <pkm at maths.uq.oz.au>.  Department of  |
| Mathematics - University of Queensland, Australia.  |
| "What will you do? What will you do? When a hundred |
| thousand Morriseys come rushing over the hill?"     |
|                                       - Mr. Floppy. |