Tessera, National ID card

Jim Miller jim at bilbo.suite.com
Wed May 11 11:33:55 PDT 1994

I have recently started exchanging e-mail with the Technology Writer
for the Dallas Morning News (Tom Steinert-Threlkeld).  He is
interested in new angles for Clipper/Tessera articles.

He is currently looking for opinions on whether Tessera (or a
sibling) will be/could be used in the U.S. Card mentioned in
yesterday's RISK column.

If you have anything you would like to say about this, send it to me.
I will collect the replies and forward them to Tom.  Indicate in your
reply if you want me to withhold your name/eaddr.

Jim_Miller at suite.com