Here they come...

Lefty lefty at apple.com
Wed May 11 11:05:17 PDT 1994

>> I am sure that many Americans would have no objection to similar laws.
>
>I would make that "most Americans".  But only after they finish their
>current crusade to bring back flogging. :)

Robin Williams once made the interesting observation that, if you were
convicted of sodomy in Georgia, the punishment you were likely to receive
consisted of being locked in a cell with somebody who would sodomize you.

I'm starting to wonder whether we're liable to see laws passed punishing
practioners of sadomasochism with flogging...

--
Lefty (lefty at apple.com)