away from my mail (fwd)

Ed Carp ecarp at netcom.com
Tue May 10 13:23:55 PDT 1994

I sent Phil a copy of my patches to get pgp-2.3a to build under Solaris
2.2 with gcc-2.5.8, and this is what I got in return:

From: via the vacation program <prz at columbine.cgd.ucar.EDU>
Subject: away from my mail

I will not be reading my mail for a while.  I am on travel until
Wednesday, 11 May 94.  This canned message was generated automatically by the
"vacation" program, but my business trip is not a vacation.

Your mail regarding "pgp-2.3A diffs to compile under Solaris 2.2 with gcc-2.5.8" will be read when I return.

Also, in case you are still using my old email address, please update your
records to use only my current email address, which is prz at acm.org.

In case you haven't heard, MIT is releasing PGP version 2.5,
available from an FTP site at MIT, for US noncommercial users only.
It is a nice version of PGP, with all the strength and integrity of
PGP 2.3a, with some bug fixes and improvements.

-Philip Zimmermann