From Todays' RISKS column

David Taffs dat at ebt.com
Tue May 10 12:12:07 PDT 1994

I'm sending this because of the first item, but thought the rest were
relevant also, although I would assume that most c'p'ers would read
comp.risks anyway...

If you haven't seen it, be sure to check out the piece by EFFector
Online 07.08 and Digital Media, "Ever Feel Like You're Being Watched?
You Will..." -- see below for details...

from: RISKS-LIST: RISKS-FORUM Digest  Tuesday 10 May 1994  Volume 16 : Issue 04