Missed stuff

Tommy the Tourist nobody at soda.berkeley.edu
Mon May 9 21:30:58 PDT 1994

------------
To respond to the sender of this message, send mail to
remailer at soda.berkeley.edu, starting your message with
the following 7 lines:
::
Response-Key: ideaclipper

====Encrypted-Sender-Begin====
MI@```$YS^P;+]AB?X9TW6\8WR:>P&2'9,7.YM5[DU*:IVOLYZ'LR#3R6]%Q.
F!LKO;7PXSNM7K3\Q(-"OG(+>&OAJ66?'R7<U=C=-A$)S[(AIZ>L`
====Encrypted-Sender-End====