Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Mon May 9 09:54:31 PDT 1994

   Date: Fri, 6 May 1994 09:52:38 -0800
   From: lefty at apple.com (Lefty)

   Some nobody writes

   >should you be interested in congratulating jim nalbandian for his
   >recent well thought out and highly intellectual contributions to the list
   >feel free to contact him personally

   and then treats us to what he purports to be Mr. Nalbandian's phone
   number and address. ... The same goes for anyone who would attempt
   to _use_ this information.

Why?  A phone call in time saves nine flames.  Perhaps he's not a jerk
in person or on the phone?

My wife is accrediting a potential LaLeche League Leader whose writing
style is very dry and unemotional.  They just met in person this
weekend and she's not that way at all in person.

So yes, give the guy a call and see what's up with him...

If you care, that is.

ObCrypto: Is it "MIT-PGP", "PGP 2.5", or "MIT-PGP 2.5"?

-russ <nelson at crynwr.com>      ftp.msen.com:pub/vendor/crynwr/crynwr.wav
Crynwr Software   | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | ask4 PGP key
11 Grant St.      | +1 315 268 1925 (9201 FAX)    | Quakers do it in the light
Potsdam, NY 13676 | LPF member - ask me about the harm software patents do.