No Subject

Matt Thomlinson phantom at u.washington.edu
Sat May 7 08:16:56 PDT 1994

I have no idea why jim insists on sending 20 copies of my bounce back to
the list. I've contacted netcom and am hoping they'll clear up this abuse
of their user agreement.

I'm not sure what jim expects to accomplish; his original rants were,
well, rants. For a person trying to get crypto to the masses, he's doing
a good job of trying to kill all crypto development. Good thinking, jim.
His posts now have no apparent reason behind them other than to simply be
an anti-social irritation to members of the list.

Unless something else happens, this is the last you'll see me write about
it on the list. I'm just going to install a filter so I can read cpunks
around jim. I hope you all will do the same so we don't have to discuss
him.

mt

Matt Thomlinson
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.      phone: (206) 548-9804
Check my home page -- ftp://ftp.u.washington.edu/public/phantom/home.html
PGP 2.2 key available via email, or finger phantom at hardy.u.washington.edu