Returned Mail

Jim Nalbandian lassie!jim%lassie at netcom.com
Sat May 7 01:49:54 PDT 1994

FORWARDED MAIL -------
From: netcomsv.netcom.com!u.washington.edu!phantom (Matt Thomlinson)
Date: 07 May 94
Originally To: Jim Nalbandian <netcomsv!lassie!jim%lassie>

Do just as you did with another list abuser: Detweiler. Feel free to just
bounce it back to him. He'll learn that mailbombing is not socially
acceptable.

I guess we get to start complaining to netcom now, huh?

Matt Thomlinson
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.      phone: (206) 548-9804
Check my home page -- ftp://ftp.u.washington.edu/public/phantom/home.html
PGP 2.2 key available via email, or finger phantom at hardy.u.washington.edu

--
          * Spelling errors are intentional and international *
        Jim Nalbandian       netcomsv!lassie!jim%lassie at netcom.com
        Tempe, Arizona, USA                   N7SZS at K7BUC.AZ.US.NA
No free man shall ever be de-barred the use of arms. The strongest
reason for the people to retain  there right to keep and bear arms
is as a last  resort to  protect  themselves  against  tyranny  in
government. <-------- Thomas Jefferson                            --