MIT PGP Announcement (fwd) (fwd)

Jim Nalbandian lassie!jim%lassie at netcom.com
Fri May 6 19:37:50 PDT 1994

FORWARDED MAIL -------
From: netcomsv.netcom.com!access.digex.net!jthomas (Joe Thomas)
Date: 06 May 94
Originally To: Jim Nalbandian <netcomsv!lassie!jim%lassie>

On the cypherpunks list you excreted:

> MIT has just officially announced the upcoming availability of PGP 2.5.
> The announcement was just made at Networld+Interop '94 in Las Vegas by
> Jeff Schiller, MIT's Network Manager.  The text of the actual
> announcement is available via WWW at http://www.media.org/.  Look under
> "MIT PGP Security Announcement."

> WHAT WAS WRONG WITH 2.2? Damn programers can never do anything
> right the first time?

What was wrong with your first fifty brain-damaged rants today?  Damn
paranoid schizophrenics never know when to quit...

Now go away, you're cluttering up our mailboxes.

Joe

--
          * Spelling errors are intentional and international *
        Jim Nalbandian       netcomsv!lassie!jim%lassie at netcom.com
        Tempe, Arizona, USA                   N7SZS at K7BUC.AZ.US.NA
No free man shall ever be de-barred the use of arms. The strongest
reason for the people to retain  there right to keep and bear arms
is as a last  resort to  protect  themselves  against  tyranny  in
government. <-------- Thomas Jefferson                            --