Message to Pr0duct Cypher

Matt Thomlinson phantom at u.washington.edu
Fri May 6 15:35:28 PDT 1994

I've been using magic money, the digital cash implementation. I have a
few requests that maybe you could think about.

1) any hope for a macintosh version anytime soon? I've had a number of
requests for it...

2) it seems possible to write a routine to report on the banks' current
money supply; It'd be useful for me, anyhow. Using the info in elist.dat
and dlist.dat and spent.dat I think it'd be trivial. Is it?

more later..

mt

Matt Thomlinson
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.      phone: (206) 548-9804
Check my home page -- ftp://ftp.u.washington.edu/public/phantom/home.html
PGP 2.2 key available via email, or finger phantom at hardy.u.washington.edu