PC-Expo (fwd)

Jim Nalbandian lassie!jim%lassie at netcom.com
Fri May 6 01:03:30 PDT 1994

FORWARDED MAIL -------
From: netcomsv.netcom.com!media.mit.edu!wex (Miburi-san)
Date: 05 May 94
Originally To: prism.poly.edu!rarachel

When is this event?  I have some disks I can send you, or I'd be willing to
kick in a nominal sum of money to support the effort.

--Alan Wexelblat, Reality Hacker, Author, and Cyberspace Bard
Media Lab - Advanced Human Interface Group      wex at media.mit.edu
Voice: 617-258-9168 Page: 617-945-1842          na53607 at anon.penet.fi
We are Chaos Boys.  We are coming to a paradigm near you.

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING????!!!!!????? THIS IS LIKE DRIVING COAST TO
COAST IN A FUCKING SEMITRUCK AND BUYING A DAMN GALLON OF DIESEL AT
EACH FUEL STOP> YOU WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER GET THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
          * Spelling errors are intentional and international *
        Jim Nalbandian       netcomsv!lassie!jim%lassie at netcom.com
        Tempe, Arizona, USA                   N7SZS at K7BUC.AZ.US.NA
No free man shall ever be de-barred the use of arms. The strongest
reason for the people to retain  there right to keep and bear arms
is as a last  resort to  protect  themselves  against  tyranny  in
government. <-------- Thomas Jefferson                            --