ANNOUNCEMENT: Preliminary announcement of May physical meeting

Eric Hughes hughes at ah.com
Wed May 4 21:56:16 PDT 1994

PRELIMINARY ANNOUNCEMENT
========================

Different Date:

	The May cypherpunks meeting will be May 21, the _third_
	Saturday of the month, for various scheduling reasons.

New Location:

	We will now be meeting at Silicon Graphics, not at Cygnus
	Support as previously.  Thanks to Katy Kislitzin for arranging
	this.

Audio Available:

	We will be doing MBONE.  SGI is already all set up for it.

Theme:

	The theme is "Protocols".  Contributions are encouraged.  If
	you have original work, great.  If you want to digest and
	present a paper from the literature, good.  In either case,
	prearrangement is highly desirable.  Mail hughes at ah.com.

See you then.

Eric

it's like PGP 2.3 and 2.4 (modulo maintenance tweaks) but uses RSAREF
for its crypto.  Thus it is entirely U.S.-legal.

I wonder what Sternlight will say to this.

   Eli   ebrandt at hmc.edu

"Users of PGP 2.5 should be aware that if copies are found outside
 of the U.S. and Canada, they could be charged with contributing
 to a conspiracy to export munitions to a foreign national."