ghostmark trading, etc.

Matt Thomlinson phantom at u.washington.edu
Wed May 4 12:03:28 PDT 1994

I've had quite a few messages requesting ghostmarks, and I'm responding
to each of them. For the first few days (at least) I'll be sending a few
(less than 4) ghostmarks to whomever wants them (and starts up their
"electronic wallet" -- the client software).

send me mail with your clients' key to redeem my startup offer.

Remember, if you want to bet on the sonics/nuggets game, the deadline is
3pm PST. Stakes: 20gm. (you need not have a client key already generated
to enter this drawing)

if you have any questions about how to use my bank or where to get the
software, feel free to mail. That's what I'm here for.

mt

Matt Thomlinson
Public Relations
The Phantom Exchange

Matt Thomlinson
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.      phone: (206) 548-9804
Check my home page -- ftp://ftp.u.washington.edu/public/phantom/home.html
PGP 2.2 key available via email, or finger phantom at hardy.u.washington.edu