TLAs, etc.

Harry S. Hawk habs at warwick.com
Wed May 4 11:49:26 PDT 1994

Dave wrote:
> Perhaps by being more charitable to non-hardcore crypto discussions (Perry),
> the list could attract more members.  Large groups are much more difficult
> to prosecute (persecute) than small ones (yes I know, it's not how big it

While Perry would be the first to agree his style can be a bit rough
at times, I have to feel it is warrented. This group is over 700
people. The goal of this list is to CODE, not to Get as many people to
join as possible.

By forcefully asserting his option Perry creates many effects; one
of those being that we are still working on CODE. An other effect is
to helping to keep the S/N ratio high. Any other ill effects are minor
compared to the positive effects I mention.

Sure it would be nice if Perry interacted differently but then he
wouldn't be Perry... I would suggest rather then trying to change
Perry you start your own list for the purpose of discussion you
indicate.