Chimerically Misquoted

Jim Sewell jims at Central.KeyWest.MPGN.COM
Tue May 3 07:00:04 PDT 1994

<In mail Jeff Davis said:>

> From: "Jim Sewell" <jims at Central.KeyWest.MPGN.COM>
>
> 	The term Cypherpunks is amorphous, thus subject to use and abuse
> 	by the masses.  When people like Jeff Davis and Phill Zimmermann
                         ^^^^^^^^^^^

	People like was meant to be taken as "High visibility".  Saying
	that people like Joe say "Coke is it" is not a misquote, even if
	Joe never said the word 'Coke'.

	No disrespect was meant... I admire your willingness to get
	involved.  (Even if some people think otherwise).

	  Jim

--
 Tantalus Inc.          Jim Sewell      Amateur Radio: KD4CKQ
 P.O. Box 2310          Programmer           Internet: jims at mpgn.com
 Key West, FL 33045     C-Unix-PC          Compu$erve: 71061,1027
 (305)293-8100                            PGP via email on request.
 1K-bit Fingerprint: 8E 14 68 90 37 87 EF B3  C4 CF CD 9A 3E F9 4A 73