Virtual Cash

Christian D. Odhner cdodhner at indirect.com
Mon May 2 23:47:13 PDT 1994

On Mon, 2 May 1994, Eli Brandt wrote:
> Poll: assuming you had a use for FedNote-backed 100%-reserve digicash,
> what service fee would you be willing to pay, and how much money
> would you be willing to leave in the hands of some random individual?

I would be willing to pay 5% upon receipt of the digicash, and possibly
some smaller fee upon redemption. A random individual? None at all.
However somebody with a good reputation I might trust initialy with
amounts less than $500.

Happy Hunting, -Chris.

Christian Douglas Odhner     | "The NSA can have my secret key when they pry
cdodhner at indirect.com	     | it from my cold, dead, hands... But they shall
pgp 2.3 public key by finger | NEVER have the password it's encrypted with!"
cypherpunks         WOw            dCD           Traskcom          Team Stupid
  Key fingerprint =  58 62 A2 84 FD 4F 56 38  82 69 6F 08 E4 F1 79 11