So, what are we going to do?

Jim Sewell jims at Central.KeyWest.MPGN.COM
Mon May 2 09:04:58 PDT 1994

<In mail Perry E. Metzger said:>

> "Jim Sewell" says:
> >   A friend of mine that repaired computers said he ran across an
> >   old disk drive that was used in WWII.
>
> There were no disk drives in WWII. There were barely computers. Hell,
> there was barely magnetic audio storage -- on steel wire!

He said "the war", perhaps it was Korean?  To paraphrase McCoy,
"Dammit Jim, I'm a programmer, not a historian!"

	Jim

--
 Tantalus Inc.          Jim Sewell      Amateur Radio: KD4CKQ
 P.O. Box 2310          Programmer           Internet: jims at mpgn.com
 Key West, FL 33045     C-Unix-PC          Compu$erve: 71061,1027
 (305)293-8100                            PGP via email on request.
 1K-bit Fingerprint: 8E 14 68 90 37 87 EF B3  C4 CF CD 9A 3E F9 4A 73