Cryptography banned in the Netherlands....

Mike McNally m5 at vail.tivoli.com
Wed Mar 30 13:07:05 PST 1994

Mike Schenk writes:
 > It is also proposed to totally ban the sales of anything that can
 > be used to encrypt data.

Well, there goes the Netherlands as a market for personal computers, I
guess.

(Has anyone mentioned to appropriate local hardware/software firms
that the implications of the above could have severe negative impact
on their bottom lines?)

--
| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <m5 at tivoli.com>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |