Encryption Privacy for Digitized Money

Jeff Davis eagle at deeptht.armory.com
Wed Mar 30 13:04:07 PST 1994

Howdy Stanton,

I'm going to see Thomas M. Hoenig, Federal Reserve Bankf Kansas City
President, (1 of 12 in the US), in a public forum Tuesday, 5 April.
I need a crash course in encryption privacy for credit card use and
digitized financial transactions.  Given the opportunity to ask a
pointed question or two in a room full of people, I'll have about 3
minutes to gain a room full of converts, and perhaps Hoenig.

I have to be polished and precise.  Please help.
--

PGP PUBLIC KEY available via finger- don't email home without it!

* eagle at deeptht.armory.com			email info at eff.org *
*** O U T L A W S  On The  E L E C T R O N I C  F R O N T I E R ****
***** Committed to Free Public Internet Access for World Peace *****

--
Stanton McCandlish * mech at eff.org * Electronic Frontier Found. OnlineActivist
"In a Time/CNN poll of 1,000 Americans conducted last week by Yankelovich