Stanford,CA Clipper debate Wed 30Mar: Rotenberg vs. Asst US Atty

John Gilmore gnu at cygnus.com
Wed Mar 30 10:05:41 PST 1994

Sorry for the late notice; I just found out today:

    ... I saw this notice at the law school yesterday ...

    "Encryption and digital communications:  law enforcement or privcacy?
    An Oxford-style depate with J. Kent Walker, Assistant US Attorney and
    Coordinator, high-tech task force; and Marc Rotenberg, Wash. Director,
    Computer Professionals for Social Responsibiltiy

    Wed. March 30 at 5:30  Stanford Law school room 290