Citizen-Unit May fulfils Duty

rishab at dxm.ernet.in rishab at dxm.ernet.in
Mon Mar 28 17:35:02 PST 1994

> Personally, I expect personal crypto dongles and/or similar gadgets to
> be self-contained, in a wearable form. Maybe pendants, maybe rings
> (real decoder rings!), maybe wristwatches. Communication will be by
> inductive coupling or similarly robust links. (Inductive,
> noncontacting transfer would allow implantation of the unit. IR
> transfer through the skin is also possible.)

We grant Citizen-Unit May Approved Thought Pattern credits for suggesting
new ideas for our Unit Identifying Project. We note with some sadness that he
was unable to carry his Approved Thoughts to their completion, whereby the
Citizen-Identifying Trade Units broadcast all trade transactions of their
attached Citizen-Unit to all Clipper-Units in the vicinity, for the benefit
of surveillance and efficiency of society.

--Approver-Unit Rishab Aiyer Ghosh
Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                            "What is civilisation
rishab at doe.ernet.in, rishab at dxm.ernet.in        but a ribonucleic
Voicemail +91 11 3760335; Vox/Fax/Data 6853410      hangover?"
H-34C Saket New Delhi 110017 INDIA