Shirt project

Eric Johnson ejohnson at pmip.dist.maricopa.edu
Mon Mar 28 15:17:38 PST 1994

Crypto Political Action Sportware...

Is anyone interested in a T-shirt with the swoosh Big Brother Inside
front, and maybe a !Key Escrow (RSA button style; red circle and
slash over the words Key Escrow)?  Would be a real conversation
piece with non-crypto friends, I would think.   I recently heard
another great idea for a shirt:

                   1 9 8 4

           "We're behind schedule."
           National Security Agency

I think I'll do at least a few for myself and friends, if no one
else is interested.

Also, reply directly to me (and *please* don't cc: the list), so
I can get an idea of how many to order, if I do this.  If it's
already been done, I would like to know about that also.
"Shirt orders" sent to the list will be ignored...

    --Eric
---
Eric Johnson                               ejohnson at names.maricopa.edu
Maricopa Community Colleges, Tempe AZ                     602-731-8919