No Subject

cowen at glia.biostr.washington.edu cowen at glia.biostr.washington.edu
Mon Mar 28 10:27:21 PST 1994

hello folks
i have been trying to ge the non-net folk to fight against clipper
and all other such methods of the gov't to surpress the freedom to
talk to anyone at anytime without other listening in on things
so my finacee wi going ot give a short series of speachs to her
speech class. anyone can do this, talk out loud to the public
tell your non net friends, tell everyone.

also  .....
 help
anyone who has a list of article or topics that can be looked up in
serial lititure to use for this purpose, please e.mail me the info or
post it so others can gain the infomation to use to fight
those who would take our rights from us.

charles the monster maker