CLIPPER CHIP ON LIMBAUGH

Bruce Fancher bruce at phantom.com
Tue Mar 22 16:34:28 PST 1994

> : From: Sandy Sandfort <sandfort at crl.com>
>
> : Time for us to target Rush's show with anti-Clipper calls?  His contact
> : information is:
>
> >From what I understand of the loud-mouthed ass's psychology, you'll get
> more out of him if you target him with *pro* clipper calls :-)

You obviously don't understand much of the "loud-mouthed ass's psychology."
Limbaugh is very anti-statist and if he had a position on the issue
there's a good change it would be anti-clipper.  Last time I checked,
the clipper's biggest supporters were Clinton and Gore, who aren't exactly
Rush's favorite people.