spyproofing your house/work building

Wayne Q Jones qjones at infi.net
Fri Mar 18 22:25:33 PST 1994

With FLIR you have SLIR  OTH UV  LOW LIGHT  from the military (Billy boy
is itching to deploy here in the good ole USA). Remote Sensing RADAR SONAR
Stealth RADAr, Remote Imaging SYStems all kinds of goodies coming home.
TO do what..fight crime..Yeah right. I remember law and order Nixon.
  Cryptography is the least of your problems. A high tech military is
coming home and Billy wants to put them to use on our streets..>!!!
He just loves gadgets. Dissent may become passse' in America.
 Wayne
*  Qjones at infi.net               So I'm a dog...what else is new?          *
*  Qjones at larry.wyvern.com        Quote from life and times of a man        *