Super Bills and the US gov.

Black Unicorn unicorn at access.digex.net
Mon Mar 14 20:06:09 PST 1994

This message is in response to the person who implied that the "Super Bills"
were created by the US government as a device to get Clipper implemented.
I just thought I should put things in perspective.  I refuse to beleive the US
government would do such a thing for several reasons.
<-

I thought the implication was that the government had ANNOUNCED
such a thing at an appropiate time to lay the seeds.

Consider the most recent CIA scandal.

The crime bill and digitel go through the pipes pretty easy after that.

It's reason enough to think that if our skill-less spy had used IDEA
or TDES, government would be shouting to high heaven about how we
NEED CLIPPER NOW to get this crime scourage UNDER CONTROL.

The contention that the federal government would mint billions
of dollars of "bogus" money to implement an admittedly important
but less than crucial scheme is just silly.

-uni- (Dark)