Seattle Cypherpunks Physical Meeting

Matt Thomlinson phantom at u.washington.edu
Fri Mar 11 20:34:00 PST 1994

When:  Tomorrow, March 11, 1pm.
Where: Espresso-Roma Cafe, University Way and ~42nd; University District.

Since we haven't been able to secure a site where we can use MBONE,
we'll be conducting a first physical meeting in a coffee shop. We'll be
discussing possible options for next month's meeting tomorrow.

Bring questions, topics of conversation, etc.

Hope to see you there -- Contact me or blanc for more info:
blancw at microsoft.com.

----

Also, we're thinking of setting up a cypherpunks-seattle list. Let me
know if you'd like to be included.

mt

Matt Thomlinson                               Say no to the Wiretap Chip!
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Internet: phantom at u.washington.edu      	    phone: (206) 548-9804
PGP 2.2  key available via email or finger phantom at hardy.u.washington.edu