Surveillance Cameras

Audun.Joesang at alcatel.no Audun.Joesang at alcatel.no
Fri Mar 11 00:31:52 PST 1994

Last year I experienced to be the victime of efficient CCTV (Closed Circuit
TV) surveillance in Bristol UK. My car was parked illegally and got towed
away. Later at the police car pound I was told that all the streets could
be seen through remote controlled zoom lens CCTV cameras mounted all
around town, which made them able to efficiently direct their towing trucks.
Somehow the equipment has to be payed off.

Audun Josang.

I used to be very uncertain, but now I'm not sure anymore.