New Remailer

Ryan A. Perkins ub075 at freenet.victoria.bc.ca
Mon Mar 7 17:42:26 PST 1994

With a fair number of remailers down lately, I thought that I'd announce
my remailer. It's been running for a long time now, and I still haven't
got PGP to work. The remailer is rperkins at nyx.cs.du.edu.

No logs are kept by me of this service. Aburt, the operator does not know
about the remailer, but if he asks me to remove it, I will.

--
  Ryan Perkins - 1:340/13    | I feel that suicide jumpers see a glimpse of
ub075 at freenet.victoria.bc.ca | sanity as they throw themselves from the ledge.