No Subject

cowen at glia.biostr.washington.edu cowen at glia.biostr.washington.edu
Mon Mar 7 10:44:15 PST 1994

about joe6pack>>>

 though joe 6-pack might not vote, and likely won't even understand about
 the crypto of it all. he would understand the police listening in on his
 conversations with jill 6-pack. and not like it to well.  i do think though that the ge
 that the general public should know, what the congress is getting itself into
 other topics before congress get aired why not this one.
 making it simple for simple minds, might be beyond some folks though
 there has been talk here about how to go about the process. which on the
 surface looks so easy. but the general populace of the US of A has a bit of
 problem with concepts at times. big bangs and lots of noise and death, that
 sure does catch attention, for about 20 seconds. the computer folks are going
 to be fighting with the gov't types til the end of time and the joe 6-packs
 are going to be stuck in the middle. but we need them more than we need
 to alienate them. they do pay taxes, some of them do vote, and some of them
 are the rich and famous we want to get our point across to. not every rich
 man knows about computers.  we as a group or as individuals should at least
 try to let the joe 6-packs that we know in on the secrets the gov't and the
 FBI and the NSA are trying to hide from him.  maybe that is the point of
 a so called free nation.

 and sure we might not run this country, but public outcry most times
 turns heads in congress.

charles the monster maker