stego

Loren Fleckenstein 73211.3713 at CompuServe.COM
Sat Mar 5 15:53:22 PST 1994

I'm a newspaper reporter researching a how-to story on crypto. 1)
Besides RIPEM, PGP and ViaCrypt PGP, any suggestions for capsule
reviews of other public-key products? I'm interested only in public-key
implementations. 2) Are there stego programs out there that will weave
cipherdata into digital pictures or audio? 3) Has anyone reviewed the
AT&T secure phones & modems? Your thoughts?

Please reply by e-mail as I am not a list subscriber. I also am a
big believer in encrypting all traffic, so here is my public key. I am
not looking to quote anyone -- all I need are ideas. However, if you say
something temptingly quotable, I'll email you back for permission. Short
of your grant of permission, I consider your material for background
purposes, i.e., I'm free to use it without attributing where I got it.

				-- Loren Fleckenstein
				37211.3713 at cserve.com
				reporter, The Press-Enterprise
				office tel. (909) 654-0564