Insecurity of public key crypto #1 (reply to Mandl)

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh rishab at dxm.ernet.in
Thu Mar 3 23:12:53 PST 1994

rarachel at prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian) writes:

> Perhaps having a usenet news group for encoded mail might be better.
> Something where everyone can occasionally either send a PGP'ed message
> with the subject being an encoded version of the receipient's name,
> or with just random junk that's PGP'ed...  This would create enough
> traffic to be able to hide messages in.

Have you looked at alt.anonymous?
I haven't, but the description on one list says it's on encrypted messages to
unknown recipients. Like the blind mailing list thing - everyone gets
everything, and only what was intended for you will decrypt with your key.

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                            "What is civilisation
rishab at doe.ernet.in, rishab at dxm.ernet.in        but a ribonucleic
Voicemail +91 11 3760335; Vox/Fax/Data 6853410      hangover?"
H-34C Saket New Delhi 110017 INDIA