Missing(??) April 94 DDJ!!???!!???

michael shiplett michael.shiplett at umich.edu
Thu Mar 3 02:42:53 PST 1994

"ara" == Arsen Ray Arachelian <rarachel at prism.poly.edu> writes:

ara> Speaking of DDJ's nice crypto articles for April 94, I just had a
ara> truly weird thing arrive in the mail today.  It was a plastic
ara> mailer bag from DDJ which contained Vol 1., Issue 1. of DDJ's
ara> Developer Update.  The plastic envelope was larger than needed
ara> for such a mailing.  All the bag contains is the 8 page Dev.
ara> Update issue and a card with my name and the return address for
ara> the snail mail folks to be able to process the package.  My
  Dr. Dobb's Developer Update contained a sheet of paper
which stated DDDU is a new monthly update to the magazine in order for
DD to cover "timely, ... news & industry oriented, ... product
specific" information.

  The April DDJ arrived yesterday.

michael