Dorothy Denning

Lefty lefty at apple.com
Wed Mar 2 14:38:13 PST 1994

>Chill... I thought that our prime objective was to defeat Clipper...
>even if you don't like Ross, he does have some pull with the people of
>this country, and that's what we need... we need the *PEOPLE* to fight
>Clipper.

Mark Twain once said that the only people entitled to use the word "we"
when referring to themselves were kings, editors and people with tapeworms.
 I assume that you're speaking on behalf of your intestinal parasites.

Ross Perot is a reactionary head-case.  He is the _last_ person I would
think to bring into the Clipper debate, right after Bob Packwood and Jesse
Helms.

>We need the fight not to just be "a group of civil libertarians", but
>the general populous.  Maybe Ross isn't the answer, but at least I've
>taken a real step to try to oppose Clipper.  What the hell have you
>done, Black Unicorn?

Well, for starts, he's posted things that demonstrate possession of a
nervous system a few levels above a notochord.  What on earth would lead
you to believe that you have any claim whatsoever to doing something
significant to oppose Clipper in relation to others on this list?  You sent
a bloody piece of email, and to very much the wrong person: BFD.  Don't
hold your breath waiting for either a medal or a parade.

Your ravings regarding Dorothy Denning pretty much set the tone for all of
your contributions since then: juvenile, poorly thought out, and ineptly
executed.

Goodbye, Mr. Ortenzi.  Down the oubliette with you.

*plonk*

--
Lefty (lefty at apple.com)