Virtual Corporations to Avoid Taxes

an64372 at anon.penet.fi an64372 at anon.penet.fi
Wed Mar 2 05:07:33 PST 1994

Timothy C. May writes:
 > Here's an area that has long fascinated me: using corporate entities
 > as a way to bypass taxes on individuals.
 >
 > [misc. examples deleted]

     I've been researching this and related topics (offshore
corporations, non-U.S. banks, mail drops, etc.) and I have many ideas
and questions I'd like to discuss.  Is this an appropriate mailing
list or does a superior venue exist?  Is there enough interest for a
new list?  Are there any commercial providers that run electronic
mailing lists (if so, how costly are they)?
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help at anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin at anon.penet.fi.