No Subject

nobody at jarthur nobody at jarthur
Wed Mar 2 00:57:34 PST 1994

Men in Dark Suits, sunglasses and trenchcoats FORCED

    Bob Cain to Say:

 >it is well understood that only voluntary means of controling this
 >exist and that liklihood is very small.  Persuasion is not working and
 >the press has been whipped into a near hysterical state over this by we
 >and our friends (yes, we on the internet are considered to be the force
 >that has derailed their hopes and that was unforseen.)

Thanks Bob... that admission from the opposing forces has
made all of our effort in this fight worth it...

This makes the complete devaluation of this "Clipper/Tessara"
nightmare relatively easy.... we doing good... keep the pressure up!!
This has lifted the fog of battle for us momentarily...

 >As is obvious I don't consider this government to be a monolithic
 >antagonistic entity out to strip us of rights.  Sure it has happened in
 >areas but they are reasonably isolated areas.  There are *many* people
 >in this rather diverse government and in an advising capacity to it
 >whose sole concern is our safety and these people are worried.  I find

My Saftey is REALLY NONE of THEIR concern... they have already
insured in court they cant be held liable for mistakes...

>it interesting that there are many people here who lack the imagination
 >to understand that there probably are a goodly number of reasons for
 >rightly feeling the need for a Clipper like solution and that it would
 >not be appropriate for the government to be public about them.  Why is
 >that so difficult to understand in these times of international strife,
 >terror and technology?

 Here I start to wonder about you Bob...
OUR Government caused the current issues we are seeing haunt this country...
and they want the keys to ALL the secrest??? Not a chance in HELL Bob...
I AND OTHERS WILL MAKE SURE THAT CLIPPER IS TOTALLY SUNK!!!

count on it!!
     anon
p.s. to the punks... keep it up...
you are doing a GREAT job...(anon pats himself on the back also!!)