Problems w/ Clipper

Mike McNally m5 at vail.tivoli.com
Tue Mar 1 15:35:52 PST 1994

Anthony D Ortenzi writes:
 > 1)  Most of us are concerned not with our own privacy if other forms of
 > encryption are not banned.

I don't understand this; what it seems to say, I disagree with
completely and suspect everyone else does too.

 > 2) Collectively, we seem to agree that letting the Government into our
 > lives in such a way as Clipper provides is not necessarily all that
 > evil...

I completely disagree, and I suspect most other c'punks do as well.

 > Am I right?

I don't think so.

 > (trying to center the discussion)

...but your motive is good.

--
| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <m5 at tivoli.com>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |