Opinions of a book requested...

Rolf Michelsen Rolf.Michelsen at delab.sintef.no
Thu Jun 30 23:51:21 PDT 1994

On Thu, 30 Jun 1994, Jim choate wrote:

> Does anyone have any hands-on experience with:
>
> Contemporary Cryptology: The Science of Information Integrity
> Gustavus J. Simmons
> 656pp., 1992
> ISBN 0-87942-277-7

Yes, I have read parts of it some time ago.  It contains a collection of
self-contained papers on various aspects of crypto from pk cryptosystems
to boolean functions.  Found it quite good at the time -- try it.

-- Rolf

Rolf Michelsen                           "Standards are wonderful --
Email: rolf.michelsen at delab.sintef.no      everyone should have one"
Phone: +47 73 59 87 33                       -- Ancient FORTH proverb